Monday, June 09, 2008

The Internet

The internet is like one big yarn store that is open 24 hours a day and is always taunting me and pulling me to it.

Even my paypal is against me. Yes my lovely paypal we have been friends for several years now making very carefully selected purchases. Never to much and never to frequent but now my paypal has gone an added a new feature to auto fill any website that asks you for your shipping and billing information.....So with just a click click click it is done and not just to those stores that are friends with paypal too but with any store my paypal will now work securely with. (I think my friend paypal getting around town quite a bit these days)

What is a poor yarn addict to do? I cannot buy every yarn that strikes my fancy. Especially since I want to buy a sweaters worth of yarn. I don't even know how much yarn is a sweaters worth for me because I have never made a sweater!! I am quite ridiculous I know but I cannot help it.
Does anyone know if there is a 12 step meeting I can go to for yarn addicts?

No comments: