Sunday, October 22, 2006

Jewerly


All these pieces are things that I made and sold in our Art Auction at school. I really should have paid attention to when they sold so that I would know but I was so busy it was crazy.

This is a necklace I made and it just made out of plastic beads.
The bracelet is made out of glass beads. They kinda match so I put them together.







This is a blue necklace I made out of glass beads and wire.









This is a bracelet I made out of camo pieces and blue glass beads.







These are two bracelets I made. One is blue oval beads and the other is purple oval beads.

These are just some of the things I donated to the art auction that we had.

I still have to find out how much money we made because we had a lot of art work. Like 250 pieces or more. I am going to call my teacher tomorrow and she if she knows yet how much we ended up with. There will be more pictures to come of things I donated once I unload my camera.

No comments: